CARAS is dedicated to the support and promotion of excellence in the studies of alternative sexualities, and the dissemination of research results to the alternative sexualities communities, the public, and the research community.
Latest Blog Posts
- Doing sex research and dealing with IRBs
- A successful presentation at Creating Change 2014
- Does power play affect one’s perception and preferences about workplace power dynamics?
- Alameda County Leather Corps donates $1,264 to CARAS
- Cutting Edge Research Project - Intimate Partner Violence in BDSM Relationships
- RAC Endorsement R2013-04 (Velez) Exploring Power and Dominance in Management:An Alternative Approach
- RAC Endorsement R2013-02 (Fawcett) Intimate Partner Violence in BDSM Relationships
- RAC Endorsement R2013-01 (Mitchell) Polyamory Survey: What do therapists need to know?
- RAC Endorsement: R2012-02 (Graham) Appraising BDSM in Human Sexuality Textbooks
- RAC Endorsement R2012-04 (Sagarin) The Causal Effects of Consensual Sadomasochistic Activity.